The Racing Magazine in the Islands
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Supercharged 406........Complete
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> The Secret Project Room (tsk)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Han-pablo
Rebel Zorce Ossifah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Supercharged 406........Complete Reply with quote

Hey guys, jus introducing myself. My friend and I are real peugeot men. Though he had his share of luck in obtaining his own 406, I am soon to follow in his footsteps. We've known eachother from small, and have litterally attended almost every single cars show / drags in T&T, well, that was before we got older, got jobs and in his case, got his 406. I still a transporter in traning, with meh regs comin up in february an ting. Laughing Right now, we're in the process of supercharging his 406. Pulled form a toyota royal saloon, we scrapped it down and had to fit in a peugeot pulle, since the original threads differ from the peugeot own and might subsequently cut the belt. Right now, it's just tot ake a trip to the firendly machine shop and get that sorted. After that we plan to mount it and if all goes well, pipe it up! Well, I beleive that with the encouragement from meh padnuh and coming into a club of fellow pug men will mos def persuade me in making the choice of the brand of the lion as my set of wheels when I become the licenced transporter! Twisted Evil Once again, glad to be here and meet some of you guys

Last edited by Han-pablo on Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Plex
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the site...glad to see another pug tuner here..and a 406 tuned also..about time pugs stand out..we must meet all pug tuners soon..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Han-pablo
Rebel Zorce Ossifah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

di real
we all done stand out in trini, best we inite
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pablo_tt wrote:
di real
we all done stand out in trini, best we inite

..but the important thing is build what we like and hope others respect what we like just as much we respect what they like... Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dlittlelion
Riding Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome pablo_tt enjoy....................
LionTamer
Zorce Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..but the important thing is build what we like and hope others respect what we like just as much we respect what they like... Cool[/quote]

Not just hope they respect but once done right make them respect.
So now that we have some serious projects like this together with the "littlelion" & i am not sure of anyone else we need to see these rides some time soon i hope.
Plex
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionTamer wrote:
..but the important thing is build what we like and hope others respect what we like just as much we respect what they like... Cool

Not just hope they respect but once done right make them respect.
So now that we have some serious projects like this together with the "littlelion" & i am not sure of anyone else we need to see these rides some time soon i hope.[/quote]

true..i agree...
Plex
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pablo_tt, u have a contact number i could reach you..
SUPERMAN
Rebel Zorce Ossifah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELCOME HOSS
Han-pablo
Rebel Zorce Ossifah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE: My friend with the 406 obtained an intercooler & blow off valve. The intercooler is really really small, but he's looking to use it for now and later on fit a bigger intercooler. He's also looking to put the fans from infront the radiator to the rear, where the enging is in the engine bay. Of ocurse, he will re wire as to set the fans to spin in the opposite direction! With that space, he will look to fit in the intercooler there. Showed me a nice blow off valve, not fancy or any big brand name, but something just to fit the purpose for the time. As for the supercharger, he's decided to send it to another machine shop to seal it off and make minor repairs. Once we get the charger back, both of us will spend the weekend fitting in everything!
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice to see the project going good..why would u want the fans to spin in the opposite direction? LionTamer and Dlittlelion running turbos there may have a good idea on the blow off valve for your car...
solo
Jedi Hopeful

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pablo_tt wrote:
UPDATE: My friend with the 406 obtained an intercooler & blow off valve. The intercooler is really really small, but he's looking to use it for now and later on fit a bigger intercooler. He's also looking to put the fans from infront the radiator to the rear, where the enging is in the engine bay. Of ocurse, he will re wire as to set the fans to spin in the opposite direction! With that space, he will look to fit in the intercooler there. Showed me a nice blow off valve, not fancy or any big brand name, but something just to fit the purpose for the time. As for the supercharger, he's decided to send it to another machine shop to seal it off and make minor repairs. Once we get the charger back, both of us will spend the weekend fitting in everything!

How are you guys planning to retard the timing when the engine detects boost? What about fuel management....injector size, rise and rate fpr, higher volume fuel pump etc........How are you going to regulate the amount of boost going into a high compression engine?
Have you guys considered these?
Han-pablo
Rebel Zorce Ossifah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOr the fans blowing the opposite direction part: to pull heat away from the radiator. If we leave it the way it is, it I blow down on the radiator. For solo's stuff, he's gonna do a piggy back system on the ecu to cope witht he different changes. We also realized that the oxygen sensor givin a lil bit of probs. We hafta work on the fuel pressure and one or two other components. We realized it takes a little while for the pressure to build up when accelerating. However, top end is really nice! Ate an almera coming from car show in centre of excelence. Two cars went down (pug & almera) and we were goin back up. Needless to say, new almera meant quick acceleration and we were gone, but reaching top end. Pug had us for lunch! Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Plex
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another pug gave u guys a run?
Han-pablo
Rebel Zorce Ossifah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, friend's almera. We were coming from car show in macoya, and I was in the almera with my friend, and he decided to launch out ahead of the pug. Shure enough, we got ahead, but at top end, the pug reigned supreme!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> The Secret Project Room (tsk) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: