The Racing Magazine in the Islands
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wtk pug 306 1.4 5 fwd

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerad
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: wtk pug 306 1.4 5 fwd Reply with quote

i bought my first car its a 1.4 306 with a 5 fwd box but the thing is the car doesnt pull that good at all a 1.3 suzuki liana woop my a** so i when and put up a 32/36 webber and it make a lil diff but still getting licks and i dont want the pug family to have that name so i want to turbo charge the same engine do u all think is a good idea and any points on what to do proper so i wounldnt blow my engine...plus i want to know who drops the pugs seeing that its turque tubes at the back,and the cost thanks peeps for all the upcoming help...and never cross breed
Plex
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a guy who did turbo the 1.6L..And also there is another who did went to the extreme with a 2.0L...No cross breed, built with aftermarket parts for the car. Costs, i not sure..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jerad
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok kool plex wonder if a scarlet turbo could work
joashmgn
Looking for the Jedi base

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a starlet turbo you mean??? check out http://www.106owners.co.uk/forums/index.php

In the reading I've done on modding my TU5JP I've come across a lot of talk about modding the TU3JP (which is your engine) in the 106 body... You should be able to get some better guidance from that forum...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: