The Racing Magazine in the Islands
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peugeot 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> Peugeot - The Lion's Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plex
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:10 am    Post subject: Peugeot 2012 Reply with quote

Last edited by Plex on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Plex
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geneva motor show 2012

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Plex
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRUNO FAMIN: "THE PAGE IS DEFINITIVELY TURNED STAMINA!"

Since the crash of Endurance program at Peugeot, Bruno Famin is always in Peugeot Sport, but with new activities to be implemented. Olivier Quesnel is unavailable, it is he who leads Peugeot Sport, with new challenges, including the launch of the RCZ Cup as part of GT Tower. It was during a lunch in the structure Peugeot Lédenon Bruno Famin is back with us on the program to stop 908, but on this Peugeot's competition, with the only activity-Customer Competition department.

Laurent Mercier: Bruno, Peugeot is now fully focused on other activities?
Bruno Famin:

"Yes and the 2012 program is already loaded with the Customer Service Competition, which is a strong base at Peugeot. We arrive at a renewed products and next Friday we will present the derivatives of the Peugeot 208 in competition. "

Stamina page is truly over?

"Yes Stamina page is turned. The 908 is being assembled to join the Museum in Sochaux. The first model will be available soon as a potential buyer could drive off with competition. As is the case with our WRC models, technical associates provide assistance. There was nothing concrete to continue in Endurance knowing that the goal is to save money. Again, the page is turned. There are Peugeot genuine desire to develop this new service, and this is also what allowed us to bounce back in the past. This is the case since the Peugeot Talbot Sport. We have a very nice product with the RCZ. It is a small GT and Formula GT Academy 2012 champion will receive a scholarship to go in GT Tower. I am satisfied that the RCZ is played during rallies GT Tower are really well organized with a good show in track as well as outside. "

Is it possible to see an end to RCZ GT3?

"Nothing is excluded but we are also looking VLN where the RCZ is engaged particularly in light of the Mini. The program is supported by Peugeot, like Peugeot and Peugeot Belgium Italy may be involved in rallying. Moreover there is also a RCZ rally, but there is completely private initiative. We want our image already premium product with the GT Tower. The RCZ can run in various championships and an expansion is always possible. The real problem remains the GT3's Balance of Performance. However it is not excluded in the medium term to establish a European final RCZ. "

The beginning of the RCZ Cup is quite encouraging ...

"Yes because we have 19 cars from the start of the series. It was far from certain, but teams have quickly joined the product. I think in the short term, we should have five more. The first felt the driver is good and this will be the buzz. There are plans to produce 50 and we have enough to meet the demand. I will not be surprised to have 30 to 35 cars next year. "

Personally, this is a new beginning?

"Stopping the Endurance program was violent because Peugeot decided to refocus very late. Personally he had to manage the daily and try to find solutions to run Peugeot Sport. To be honest, I never worked as much as now. It also works to upgrading the technical team. The objective is clearly to save money and it was not an option not to do. We can expound endlessly on the timing but the real justification is economic, a point that's all. We are fortunate to continue on interesting projects with leading products of the brand. "

You will there be in the 24 Hours of Le Mans this year?

"It is expected that I be present at the test day as a spectator as well as testing during the week. I came to Le Mans for the first time at age 10 years and have long since I have not actually seen the race. It comes at Le Mans by passion and I attended the first victory of Henri Pescarolo in 1972, the year I first came in the Sarthe. I was raised to the sound of V12 Matra in the Mulsanne straight. Le Mans remains unique as a spectator where you can enjoy the atmosphere and entertainment. There is still a close with the public. However I do not think this next week at Spa for the WEC because we have a presentation on Friday, but I followed at a distance the 12 Hours of Sebring. "

Endurance-infor
Plex
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2012 Paris Motor Show

Plex
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> Peugeot - The Lion's Den All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: