The Racing Magazine in the Islands
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is Paradise Motorsports ??
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> Paradise Motorsports Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PudgyZORCE
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: What is Paradise Motorsports ?? Reply with quote

This 13 episode series features motor sporting events regionally and locally. It has a focus on the human component to all forms of motor racing in the region. The program will cover the events and the people behind the events throughout the Caribbean. The series also showcases individuals and their commitments to Motorsport. There are numerous exclusive interviews with both local and international authorities on motorsport where viewers can share in their valued opinions on the unique scope for Motorsport in the region. The program will also showcase the diverse cultures and their relationships to motor sport. The racing is being covered, so the motorsport enthusiasts will also be satisfied.

The shooting style is a relaxed format as a focus on the personalities and the achievements is priority. The attempt is to foster a �Lime� feel to the interviews, as it is often in that setting that the real personality is most visible. The target audience is the non-car enthusiasts. It is the intention to create and promote awareness to the very alive and striving motor sporting industry. It is the intention to also create and promote awareness to the �spin-off� industries like sport tourism, technical training, and discipline development in our societies.

This program will include the acknowledgement of the talent that exists now, talent that has passed on, and the talent that is to come.

We hope to provide an instrument that will assist in the identification, selection, and development of talent in the region by providing a medium for would be observers to notice the talent.

The program is scheduled to run Mondays on Gayelle @ 8:00 p.m. and then Sundays on TV6 @ 2:30 p.m.

This is set to run from Monday 5 September.

Andr� Crichlow
Director
Pudgy Productions

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kudos on two successful launches and first episode run on Gayelle! Cool
NarendZORCE
Zorce Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The interview with David Vizard was excellent for highlighting the fact that motorsports is part of our existence and can be harnessed for sport tourism etc.

It was nice to see the slo-mo replay of the controversial run between Shiek and Tweety, where the system indicated a 7.02 pass from the Shiek Lisha Camaro. According to the timing of the footage this seems to be accurate. There were several protests and questions raised by all of the fastest race teams in T&T as to how realistic this time was.

The interview with Bajan Rally driver Sean Gill was also important as he indicated the level of following the Bajans enjoy for Rally Barbados� about 10% of their population moves around the country following this annual rally.
Download & SEE iT! >> http://www.zorce.com/fortheforums/Zorce-15.mp4

Oh Yeah! Feel the Rush, it's like... WOW!
May the (Mass x Acceleration)-F+Z be with you...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MANIAC
Jedi Hopeful

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Nice work.....
MANIAC
Jedi Hopeful

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After viewing the 2nd episode of the show......we are definitely on the right path....especially the interviews with drivers.....who are really stressing on getting the racers off the road and onto the tracks.......both interviews by Michael Douglas (Katanga Rail - Drag Racing) and David Choelo (Chevron B13-Circuit Racing) were excellent......look forward to more of these.........
horsepwrjunki
Budding Solodexer?

Location: at d first last street,up de hill down the second left, up the right, upstairs *knock first plz*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i must say though the MVO ( andre) could be doen a lil cleaner.. kinda sounds liek u makin it up as u goin along.. .. also while the solodex coverage is great .. reb solodex is not a spectator sport so it did get booring fo ra while there...

the rally stuf flooked good. of course i feel happy b/c in in a few clips. LOL. but thats all i managed to see.. will look out for more l8r
________
List of mazda vehicles history

Last edited by horsepwrjunki on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
MANIAC
Jedi Hopeful

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
solodex is not a spectator sport so it did get booring fo ra while there

^ True dat.....don't want to sound biased but, I really prefer to see more Drags, Circuit and Kart as that is where my interests are in terms of motorsports and I think the majority of spectators as well prefer these too......
R. Mutt
Jedi Hopeful

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiting for the dvd...hope u ship to the US.

Last edited by R. Mutt on Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
horsepwrjunki
Budding Solodexer?

Location: at d first last street,up de hill down the second left, up the right, upstairs *knock first plz*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditto .. but dont get me wrong.. i love seeing ther coverage of solodex.. as this is the most benificial an practical mospo to be in.but the single camera angle on a 2 min course where the object is the cleanest line posible.. to the general public.. will be booring.. maybe some way can be made to make it more intresting..

ditto pat.. wating on the dvds
________
Jaguar R3 Picture

Last edited by horsepwrjunki on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
MANIAC
Jedi Hopeful

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Yup....I agree......
PudgyZORCE
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone is right......I'm really looking for the feedback....i'm glad that you all look and contribute. Thanx....

The multiangle shoot costs more to produce....rememebr that this is all done OUT OF MY POCKET !!!!

More cameras are on the way though (wink)

right now I'm focussong on going regionally....Third degree LTD is assisting with that. I want the "make up as you go feel" It is part of the hook....it will tend to make people feel more a part of the lime.....It is quite difficult to make the solodex "look" exciting. I'm hoping to employ in car cameras with bumpar cams to enhance THE EFFECT. Again....cameras on the way.

A dvd set will be made available for the international followers...as well as a little supprise for the international Followers of The Zorce....

Keep the feed back coming.

Oh a little hiccup in the run of the series....we will be continuing as scheduled from this week coming.

Thanx again for the feed bcak fellas.....keep it coming.
PudgyZORCE
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R. Mutt wrote:
Waiting for the dvd...ope u shi to the US.

Yeah in time bro....in time.

Where in NY you at?? Question
MAESTRO
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gretat show , it really captures the spirit of what people in racing is all about. it has a very down to earth tocuh that does well for the very experienced car guy or a novice in training . keep up the good work Andre , the show will go on
PudgyZORCE
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx man I am trying with a limited budget. I have an announcement though. I'm looking to get Paradise Motorsports on the Dish Network in the US....It will happen before the end of the year.

So ALL Zorce fans and Paradise Motorsports People, look out for it on the Dish network. I'm closing the deals with the station now....so I'll brief you all soon.

Laterz.
Yeo
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang!...I don't have the Dish Network......

Let me know when dvd's are available up here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> Paradise Motorsports Television All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: